Shapeshifting is the act of being able to change into another being or form. The idea of shapeshifting has been around since the Middle Ages. It has been used in literature and epic poems, including works such as Peleus and Thetis and the Iliad. The trend of shapeshifting is still being done today. It is a theme in children's literature, and works of popular culture.
- firstname.lastname@example.org established
- instagram @vessel.gallery begins, also under vesselstream
- made a facebook profile for "Thé Vessel" to register location as a check-in-able place
- made dropbox for all uploads in total image archive but already low on space ....
- sent out HTML email on the exhibition ONE
visited by VES 132R: Object Matter of Jelly Fish: Sculpture
thesis review #1
10/25, 10:07 AM @ the vessel
CRITIQUE, CONCERNS raised by members of VES faculty
paraphrased and fictionalized for clarity
how exactly are you defining "open" and "inclusive"? Since neither are true to this space.
if you are accepting all artworks, what constitutes your curatorial judgement?
and for that matter, how are we supposed to grade you? by showing other students work's, on what measures to we even judge you in this thesis?
what are you doing, what is your role, please define.
also what is your thesis again?
(... maybe you should consider making this an experimental project rather than a legitimate thesis.)
(You know. I'm just starting out!)
1. Establishment of the Vessel on OpenTable
2. Created account on MailChimp
3. Sent first newsletter (on TinyLetter) made an unfortunate "reply all" mistake to all subscribers
4. Founded blog: THE POLITE PROVOCATEUR (name credit to Karthik Pandian)
6. Abolishing the Open-House (drop-by for opening hours) strategy.
7. Drafting PRIX FIXE menu for complete in-house experience
8. Made FAQ page for the Vessel experience
9. Renamed exhibitions in typology with spaces to be written as " o n e " and " d i a l o g u e "